Giordano Law Offices is currently representing client Dolphus Grier in a Brooklyn Personal Injury Accident case. Attorney Giordano, who is currently on trial on behalf of Mr. Grier, was featured in The Brooklyn Daily Eagle during the trial. We are fighting on behalf of our client, an elderly male, who was hit by an SUV while crossing the street in Brooklyn, NY.
Related Ask Attorney Giordano Post
5 STEPS TO TAKE AFTER AN AUTO ACCIDENT
If you or someone you know has been injured in an auto accident in NYC, there are critical steps that must be taken immediately after the accident.
- Call the police immediately to report the accident. If someone is injured, note that on the call as well.
- Take photos or video of the accident scene, the other car and driver, your car, and any else you think is worth noting. Have an investigator canvass for video surveillance cameras near the scene and witnesses (your attorney should arrange for this immediately).
- Get the other drivers license plate number (take a photo), name, drivers license (take a picture), and insurance information.
- Make an appointment to see your primary care doctor or go to an emergency room to document your injuries as soon as you can after the accident.
- Call our office at (212) 406-9466 or another attorney so that we can ensure that you have taken all of the proper steps to ensure the best possible outcome for you or your family member. Even if the accident occurred outside of NY, we can help to refer you to an attorney in your area.