Experienced New York Lawyers Handle a Range of Practice Areas
Harlem firm offers exceptional representation and service
With headquarters in Harlem and locations in Brooklyn, the Bronx and Lower Manhattan, Giordano Law Offices PLLC represents clients in various legal practice areas, including:
- Personal injury — Our firm secures compensation for personal injury victims through diligent investigation and forceful advocacy.
- Civil rights — We are committed to asserting the civil rights of New Yorkers. Whether you’ve been discriminated against, mistreated by a police officer or endured some other violation of your rights, our lawyers will fight for you.
- Criminal defense — In criminal defense litigation, we draw upon our varied experience and knowledge of the system to win dismissals, acquittals and favorable plea agreements.
- Abuse at Rikers Island and the Tombs — If you or a loved one has suffered jailhouse abuse at Rikers Island, the Tombs or another detention facility in New York, we’ll take on the authorities responsible for the harm.
- Entertainment law — With successful results for musicians, clothing designers and other talented clients, our firm can handle all of your entertainment law needs.
- Real estate — For real estate transactions and disputes, our lawyers offer comprehensive guidance so you can navigate the complex New York property laws.
- Business law — From formation through dissolution, we provide thorough business law advice and advocacy.
- Estate planning — Protecting your family should be your top priority no matter what your age or financial status might be. Our firm prepares wills, healthcare proxies and other estate planning instruments tailored to your goals and values.
Don’t wait to get the qualified help you need. Principal Attorney Carmen Jack Giordano and the rest of our team are ready to improve your legal situation, starting with a free consultation.
Contact a skillful New York metropolitan area lawyer for a free consultation
Giordano Law Offices PLLC represents New York City clients in numerous types of legal matters, including personal injury, criminal defense and civil rights cases. Please call 212-406-9466 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Harlem headquarters or one of our satellite offices, located in Brooklyn, the Bronx and Lower Manhattan.